La aerolínea low cost, viva está realizando una búsqueda de un Revenue Accounting Manager, la búsqueda se hace por la red LinkedIn.
A continuación dejamos los requisitos éxitos
The Revenue Accounting Manager is a leader that ensures that appropriate accounting treatment is in place to support the delivery of revenue reporting, provide analytics and data on time for decision support, and identify and mitigate risks on the cycle.
Key responsibilities include overseeing general ledger postings, reconciliations, financial analysis of various revenue and unearned liability accounts, and adequately maintaining internal controls.
Areas of responsibility: revenue, interline and code share accounting, e-ticket reconciliation, external fare audit, airport/airline taxes and fees, technology upgrades.
Duties and Responsabilities
- Ensure revenue accounting is in compliance with accounting standards, provide and communicate accounting guidance
- Manage relationship with Navitaire for all activities impacting finance
- Initiate continuous improvement in teams, systems, and processes to produce better outcomes.
- Reconciliation between the different systems (ex: GDS, Oracle, Skyledger, Navitaire) and transactions (ex: interline)
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive change, process improvements, and various deliverables needed.
- Ensure systems are adequately tested and compliant with any accounting and reporting needs when new revenue initiatives are implemented
- Understand airport taxes, changes in fees, and airport reporting
- Research, analyze and conclude on the proper accounting treatment of new revenue sources and initiatives, and recent accounting policies.
- Collaborate with commercial planning to support revenue analysis and month-end variance reporting
- Review contracts with an ability to understand contract terms, translate them into the appropriate accounting events, and provide feedback to contract the business owner
- Liaise with external auditors, providing audit deliverables as needed
- Ensure compliance with internal controls; document and develop new procedures when required
- Assist in the year-end audit
- Ensure balance sheet is supported by appropriate analytics and working papers
- 8-12 years of experience in the industry
- Accounting knowledge with 5 years of experience leading Revenue Accounting in aviation industry (leading more than 5 people)
- Experience with reservation tickets systems (Amadeus, Navitaire, Sabre, among others)
- High proficiency in English
If you want to be part of our Viva Culture, please send us your resume! ✈️💛