La aerolínea delta está realizando una búsqueda laboral en bogota. El puesto a aplicar Senior Sales Account Executive, te dejamos los tal cual solicita la aerolínea.
Para aplicar debes ingresar https://delta.avature.net/careers/JobDetail/Sr-Sales-Acct-Exec/8347?source=LinkedIn
HOW YOU’LL HELP US KEEP CLIMBING (OVERVIEW & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES)
The Senior Sales Account Executive position will be responsible for leading Delta’s expansion of global corporate accounts in multiple territories, including accounts under industry verticals, as well as growing and developing regional and local accounts, in coordination with related travel agencies, providing value and maximizing Delta’s return on investment in the assigned territory.
- Achievement of Delta’s revenue goals corporate penetration with existing contracted corporations and accounts
- Implementation and execution of customer B2B contracting, day to day account management for a portfolio of customer accounts with revenue target included, performance tracking and contracting enhancements
- Will have a coordinator role with the sales team and undertake a leading role in marketing activities developing ad-hoc sales material, consumer and trade activities
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
- A successful candidate must have strong commercial background and the ability to excel in diverse sales functions, both internally and externally.
- Candidate must have experience in the local market and the ability to manage multiple segments.
- Candidate must possess solid knowledge in sales processes and procedures.
- Candidate may also exhibit the ability to represent Colombia Sales in a management and account facing setting, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely through oral and written communication. Corporate background desired.
- Must be authorized to live/work in Colombia and must be fluent in both Spanish and English.
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A COMPETITIVE EDGE (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS)
- knowledge in sales processes and procedures.